Citizen is a brand with a passionate fanbase. Much like Seiko divers, the Promaster line possesses its own devotees – you can spot them running the streets of your city with a perfectly worn-in 44mm Promaster dive watch with that recognizable rubber strap complete with depth measurements printed right on it. I envy those people. The Promaster is not a conventionally expensive watch, but it gets the job done (and more) from the Eco-Drive movement to its dive-ready capability. It's kind of all you need, but it's also type of enormous.

That's the thing that's kept me at a distance all these years : the size. Well, today that changes as Citizen recently announced a large (literally) change to the Promaster Diver line with the introduction of a new 37mm time in three colors: classic black, blue, and a pink variant. Contemplate this maybe like the old Seiko SKX013 - for everyone who found the SKX007 just a little too large, the actual 0013 hit that sweet spot. These new 37mm divers should effectuate which same result.

In terms of specs, we are looking at a 200m-water-resistant watch, with the recognizable handset (in orange on the black and blue models), a 4: 30 date window, elapsed time (dive time) bezel insert, and a rubber diving strap.
The literal case dimensions are actually a smidge smaller than the name suggests, coming in at 36. 5mm and they only 11. 6mm in thickness. Inside that slender-ish case beats the Eco-Drive E168 motion. It is powered by ambient light and uses a process that obviates the need to change batteries. With a full charge, you get few months of power without the need for light exposure. In terms of accuracy, you get +/- 15 seconds per month.
The entire group variations -- black, glowing blue, and red (with the rose gold-toned steel case) - will set prospective buyers back $375, which, given the particular styling as well as "engine, " makes these new wearable divers extremely compelling.
The actual Promaster collection has a heritage all its own dating back to the 1980s. And for much of the time on this planet, it has represented basically the purest form of utility timepieces in the modern context. In layman's terms, that means beefy, capable divers and also tool watches. Add in typically the Eco-Drive movements technology and exactly you get in this line are modern everyday watches, completely.
van cleef watch replica
replica audemars piguet royal oak concept spider-man tourbillon
g shock watches copy
hermes watches for men replica
hublot square bang watch replica
cartier santos dumont skeleton replica
https://www.fashionreviewprice.com/images/26631IO.OO.D002CA.01.jpg

This sense of capacity and adventure has often left some wrists out of the game when it came to certain styles in the range - specifically the jump line. With today's intro, Citizen continues to show that it has it is finger on the pulse of the watch world today.
Divers are no longer just for diving, and everyone wants a piece of this style. Just look at what Tudor has done throughout the last decade, dimension down often the Black Gulf steadily from 41mm to 39mm in order to 37mm. And it seems that 37mm is that brand new sweet place size. Okay, 36. 5, but who's counting? For the record, we are definitely keeping track of.

So these types of watches come at a fun time, even if they are a complete surprise. I, for one, have always had my eye within the blue switch Promaster Diver 44mm. Something special about the unstylish - umm - style of the text around the strap and the overtly modern look from the bezel, call, and hands just worked for me. The idea was not to ever make these kinds of watches vintage-inspired, and that usually worked for me. It was just a size delta between the watch and the wrist that will needed to be overcome.
With this release, I get basically everything I wanted aside from the text about the strap, however I also understand this watch is geared toward a much wider, and likely more landlocked, audience. It's something I can surely live without, and is something I additionally believe was excised through the 44mm version some years back. In its place, the azure strap with this new version looks brighter and more vibrant, matching the exact surrounds for the markers.

I am super fascinated by the idea of a sub-37mm diver. We are anticipating it wearing small compared to I expect, but time will tell. I plan on getting this watch a number of hands-on review soon, so stick with us for more updates on this evolution to the Promaster Diver series.